The purpose of this policy is to disclose how Double Loop Media manages the personally identifiable and not otherwise publicly available information collected from its users in accordance with the markets we serve, which includes Europe under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This applies solely to the information gathered during your use (present and past) of the services and products provided by Double Loop Media. The policy does not cover the actions of companies not owned or controlled by the Double Loop Media Company, nor employees outside of this of site.
We will use your personal data to send you direct marketing communications regarding products and services that we and our partners offer regarding for example online casino, sports betting, Bingo and financial services. This may be in the form of email or targeted online advertisements. You always have a right to say no to further direct marketing, at any time.
Your information is only ever processed by us if one of the following stands:
• You have given us your consent to do so, or
• Using gathered information has its justification in our desire to improve our business, in which case your personal data is always used only in a proportionate way and your privacy is always fully respected.
Our server automatically records information from your browser, such as your IP address, cookie information, and your page request. We may use your personal information in compliance with your demand for services and products, advertising and customization of the content presented to you, improvement of our services, as a means to contact you, anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, research purposes.
Children under the age of 18 are NOT permitted to visit our website.
Your personal information will not be shared with any 3rd parties unless:
1. In response to court orders, subpoenas and legal processes
2. In the event of an investigation, prevention, combating illegal activities, potential threats to the physical safety of any person, suspected fraud, violations of our Terms and Conditions, or as otherwise required by law;
4. You view or interact with a personal information-based targeted ad, displayed by us, as in that case you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser may assume that you meet the target criteria used to present the ad. Still, we do not provide any personal information to the advertiser. Advertisers cover a number of industries, including casinos, merchants and travel services.
For all inquiries, comments, suggestions, or to request the removal of your information, please contact us at [email protected]